Re: [Nautilus-list] How a menu item can be disabled only for particular icon.

On 3/4/02 8:00 PM, "Alex Larsson" <alexl redhat com> wrote:

>> Then added items using following code in real_update_menus().
>>

>> nautilus_bonobo_set_label(,,,label)
>> nautilus_bonobo_set_sensitive(,.,.,TRUE);
>>

>> Now I want to make this menu item enabled for some desktop icons, and
>> disabled for rest.

The code in real_update_menus is allowed to look at the selection when
deciding whether an item should be sensitive or not.

For example code to imitate, look at the cases of the Empty Trash and
Unmount Volume menu items.

    -- Darin