Re: [Nautilus-list] My Nautilus window looked better in Nautilus 1

On Fri, 2002-03-08 at 18:33, Darin Adler wrote:
> Here's a web page that shows before and after.
>
>     http://www.bentspoon.com/nautilus-look.html
>
> I like the old look better. How can I fix this?

I'd agree with that. Perhaps if your icon size was set to the same on
both views it might be easier to see what difference the icon captions
look like.

One thought is to make the file type description a smaller size font
(perhaps with a threshold, if it's lower than a certain size then keep
it the same as the icon label).

--
Glen Gray             Software Engineer