Re: [Nautilus-list] CORBA_Object_release (x, NULL)

Hi Darin,

On Thu, 2002-03-07 at 16:24, Darin Adler wrote:
> I noticed in your changes to nautilus-window.c that you have a
> CORBA_Object_release with NULL for the ev parameter. Is that allowed? I
> thought that was unsafe!

	It's never unsafe for ORBit, and since the CORBA_Object is a purely
client side resource it's hard to imagine what error condition could be
flagged, personally I think it's hardly worth the effort (& nastiness of
flow) of setting up the ev, and then freeing it;

	That is unless you're worried about that ?

	Regards,

		Michael.