Re: [Nautilus-list] Simple question

On Sun, 10 Mar 2002, Peter Snyder wrote:

> Yep, thats what I was going to try to fix.  So much for the easy bug fix :-)
> I want to do some nautilus coding.  Does anyone know any
> non-too-complex bugs that just need someone to sit down and fix.

Everybody hoards their precious easy-to-fix bugs, because otherwise they'd
have to fix the hard ones :)

Seriously, what is hard to fix varies between persons, and it's often hard
to know what bugs turn out to be hard to fix and which ones are trivial.
Just look through bugzilla for something you think you can do. If it's
easy to reproduce it's often easy to fix.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a leather-clad chivalrous dog-catcher whom everyone believes is mad.
She's a cold-hearted Bolivian traffic cop from out of town. They fight crime!