[Nautilus-list] Icon inconsistancies....

On looking into the hardware:// bug I posted about earlier, I realized
that there is a bit of a shortfall regarding icons in gnome 2,
specifically in respect to the hardware:// view.

On 1.x systems, icons for the
CPU=cpu.png,
RAM=memory_chip.gif
CDROM=CD_drive.png
HardDisk=i-harddisk.png

On 1.1.x[2.0] it seems that i-harddisk.png is missing from the
/usr/share/pixmaps/nautilus and so a stock icon for i-harddisk.png is
used from /usr/share/pixmaps/document-icons. This is a "cartoon" style
gnome icon as opposed to the photo-realistic look of the cpu.png et al
icons. Not sure of the cdrom as I've not brought it in for my laptop
(where gnome 2 is running).

--
Glen Gray             Software Engineer