Re: [Nautilus-list] Bug #42825, IDE device names in hardware view....

<quote who="John Fleck">

> On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 01:05:38PM -0500, Alex Larsson wrote:
> >
> > It's basically unmaintained, and not very useful either. I think we should
> > probably disable it for now. What do other people think?
>
> /me votes for disablement

Can I vote for dismemberment? (Yes, please let this die quietly.)

- Jeff

--
    "Orphaned farm-boy hero helps save world against bad-guys, begins a
   journey of self-discovery, and makes interesting friends. Passable." -