Re: [Nautilus-list] Slow refresh in subsequent windows in 1.1.9

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Manuel Clos wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just compiled nautilus 1.1.9.
>
> I have noticed a strange problem:
>
> When I open my first home folder window, hitting refresh is very fast
> When I open a second home folder window, hitting refresh is slower
> When I open a third home folder window, hitting refresh is very slow....
> but ONLY in that third window, this is in the first window it is still
> fast, slower in the second one and very slow in the last one.
>
> If I change the directory in the slow window, the new directory will
> refresh very fast.
>
> When I close the two first windows, the last one will refresh very fast.
>
> Should I file a bug, or is this a know issue?

Hmmm. I see some of this. It's not "very slow", but it does get
progressively slower. I wonder what's causing this. Also for me even the
first window is gets slow.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's an underprivileged guerilla stage actor from a doomed world. She's a
sharp-shooting Buddhist college professor with an incredible destiny. They
fight crime!