[Nautilus-list] News Sidebar

I was thing about this. Right now we don't have a full-featured
web-browser in nautilus, since mozilla hasn't been completely ported
yet. If i'm not mistaken gtkhtml isn't a full blown web browser(correct
me if i'm wrong), so shouldn't we disable the news sidebar in the build.
The reason is, a lot of the the news webpages we link to use java etc.
that to my knowledge are not supported by gtkhtml. So whats the use of
having the sidebar, if when clicking on the news items to view them, the
pages won't be rendered correctly.

does that make sense?

dave