Re: [Nautilus-list] News Sidebar

No that will not work, neither galeon (hasn't even started porting, I think) or
mozilla ( is being ported but won't be released for a while) are available for
gnome2. The galeon view he is refering to only works with nautilus 1.0.x.

I just wanted to make it clear that i don't think the news panel should be
removed only disabled till it can be useful.

dave