[Nautilus-list] Bug #42825, IDE device names in hardware view....

To conclude this debate might I make the following suggestion. Since
Glen is willing to take on the hardware view, but we all agree in needs
more functionality and infrastructure for cross-plattform support that
it is not disabled, but make a compile time option. That way Glen can
start working on it without risking creating troubles for the GNOME 2.0
milestone, yet at the same time people who want to can easily try it out
and give Glen feedback, help etc.

Christian