[Nautilus-list] Nautilus1 crashing on setting custom icons

Hello,

I was using nautilus1 last night set the custom icons for a bunch of
folders.  The first two folders that I set icons for worked fine, and in
setting the third one, nautilus crashed.  When it respawned, I could
again only set two and then it would crash again.  This pattern
continued over an over.  Is this a known bug or should I file a report.
And if I file a report, how would I go about getting useful debugging
information?

Alex

Alex Duggan <alex openup com>
  http://www.astrolinux.com