Re: [Nautilus-list] Desktop folder

In an earlier ximian snapshot ( i think 1.1.13) i had a desktop directory. I
have no objection to leaving .gnome-desktop, but could we also just include a
desktop symlink so that newbies can save stuff to the desktop easily. For
example if the user wants to save downloaded files from mozilla its impossible
because the mozilla file selector, similar to the gtk file selector, doesn't
show hidden files.

dave