[Nautilus-list] Bonobo Property for Icon in sidebar

Been trying to track down how to set this for the hardware view. I'm
guessing that it's to do with the property bag for the component (in
get_bonobo_properties a BONOBO_ARG_STRING for ICON_NAME is set to
"computer". What I'm trying to figure out is what uses this string to
create an icon from the name (I presume it needs to load a pixmap so how
does it know what to load). Currently it's not loading anything and a
default icon is displayed.

Tips on how this works are welcome.
--
Glen Gray             Software Engineer