Re: [Nautilus-list] re: Desktop folder

Il gio, 2002-03-21 alle 10:44, Tuomas Kuosmanen ha scritto:
> as the text-based shell. Just look at this thread, you see people who
> said "what the heck, I'll give it a try, it wont hurt anything" and
> started to like it.

  Please add me to this list. I've never used the desktop for anything
useful (I only had Home, Thrash and removable media on it), then I've
tried to think like Tuomas and he is right! The desktop is my $HOME!
  It really seems logical. ~ is the first thing you see when you log in
with Bash, the desktop is the first thing you see when you log in with
Nautilus. To me it really make sense and I wonder why it should be done
in another way (I already had a pretty sparse and organized $HOME, btw).

  Whatever the default will be, please keep the option.

  Cheers,
  mic

--
  -- Michele - www.micampe.it