Re: [Nautilus-list] Bugs and "I tried the desktop as HOME and ...."

Well, if you're using nautilus(not the desktop) in the /home/user, it
makes no sense to have a symlink in the directory you are currently in
to itself. The "documents" folder would be a sub folder of /home/user.
In my opinion this makes more sense.

dave