[Nautilus-list] new Nautilus docs

Folks -

I've begun the rewrite of the Nautilus docs for GNOME2. I'm using
Vera's lovely 1.0.x docs, rewriting them where appropriate, bringing
them into compliance with the new Documentation Style Guide and
redoing the screenshots.

I've several questions that came up during my review of the old docs
and comparisons to the current functionality.

1)  Can I safely assume that text view will be fixed and working
    eventually?

2)  Can I safely assume that web view, based on gtkhtml, will be a part
    of the final product?

2a) If "yes", will the web view still include the "open with other"
    browser listings in the sidebar?

3)  The "backgrounds and emblems" dialog no longer contains an
    option to "add new pattern" or "add new emblem". Is this
    intentional, or are they expected to return?

More questions sure to follow,

John