Re: [Nautilus-list] BUGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

David Bordoley <bordoley msu edu> writes:
> 40136 -- Store text-under-icon choice per directory
>
> A feature request to make the text under icons in the icon view settable
> per directory. In my opinion this seems like per-directory settings gone
> awry.

Seems pretty useless.

> 42834 -- please add a way to customize the toolbar
>
> feature request to make the toolbar button order totally configurable.
> Galeon currently has this feature, but personally i feel that its a
> cracked out feature that reduces desktop consistency. Imnsho we should
> just follow the hig recommendations for toolbars.

I agree. We may add this feature on an infrastructure level, and then
Nautilus would inherit it for free, but I don't think it should be an
open bug against Nautilus specifically.

> 46345 -- Nautilus should use saved-session data to start looking exactly
> like it did at the last shutdown
>
> Is nautilus session aware now? Can this be closed if so?

Probably not. The key point I think is "does it open the same number
of windows it had open on session save"

Havoc