Re: [Nautilus-list] re: Desktop folder

David Bordoley wrote:

Well than just create a documents folder in your home dir and save all
your gnucash files in it. problem solved.
I must say after being quite sceptical of home dir as desktop, I have
become quite fond of it.

Eh, no thanks.  That is what $HOME is for.

-b

--
So, make a real effort to avoid getting sucked into all the expensive
lifestyle habits of typical Americans.  Because if you do that, then