[Nautilus-list] Need to add Removabel Media Support for Solaris on gnome CVS

Hi All,
Removable Media Support is one of the CDE feature.
Sdtmedia_format
Sdtmedia_prot
Sdtmedia_prop and
Sdlmedia_slice are the four CDE applications which supports this feature.
I have ported these CDE applications to gnome2.0. Presently these
applications are solaris specific(since they use solaris specific
libraries). We have plan to port them to linux.
I am interested to make these applications a part of gnome CVS. Can I do
this? if yes, how should I proceed?

I have made solaris specific changes to Nautilus to support these
applications for removable volume.
My changes are made with #ifdef SOLARIS and will not affect nautilus on
LINUX.With my changes I am able to build successfully both in SOLARIS and
LINUX.
Can I merge these changes to Nautilus main branch.

Regards,
_Rajeev.

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.