Re: New toolbar button ordering

On Tue, 2002-04-30 at 21:28, Evandro Fernandes Giovanini wrote:

> I personally like the old order better. What do other people think?

I personally like the new order.  Another thing to think about is that
if we end up implementing toolbar bookmarks (read tigert's email from
awhile back) then it would be nice to have all of the bookmarks together
without pushing the stop button too far to the right.

> btw, I think the separator could be removed from the toolbar (since
> Search and Services are gone). I can make a patch if you like, it's
> trivial.

I think the separator should stay since it clearly distinguishes
"bookmarks" from other navigation buttons.