Re: [Usability]Re: Nautilus preferences proposal

On Wed, 2002-05-01 at 08:34, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:

> I.e. in the first case, parenthood is expressed horizontally; in the
> second case, horizontally and vertically at the same time.  Once you get
> used to it, I think the first one makes more sense and is actually nicer
> to use.  (Also, trees in general kinda suck.)

I think we have at least two clear camps here, people who agree with
Ettore and people who feel exactly the opposite. :) (E.g., I think
trees in general kinda rock. :>)

I seriously doubt we're going to be able to show that one or the other
is a clear usability win, but I think there's probably room for a design
that would function well in either style.