Re: [Nautilus-list] Patch: bug 74893

On Thursday, April 25, 2002, at 06:40  PM, Dave Bordoley wrote:

This patch limits the number of history items in the go menu to the ten most recent, so that the menu doesn't get unwieldy.

I'm not too fond of a piece of code with the number 10 in the comment and the number 9 in the code. Ideally there would be a #define at the top of the file, and this would have a -1 in the expression to make things clear. Otherwise, the change looks fine to me (maybe you already checked it in).

    -- Darin