Re: Post 2.0 ideas on the toolbar

Actually, my ideal comprimise would be to make it so that both the
toolbar and location bar are configurable via nautilus-shell-ui.xml. So
that I could do any crack thing i'd want by editting the xml. I know
louie would like to be able to put the location entry box on the
toolbar. Also this would make it pretty trivial to implement toolbar
editting ala galeon I'd assume.

to be fair, I do see your point. I guess i use nautilus more like a mac
user would use finder, so that is probably where my bias comes in on
this point.

dave