Re: Accelerator for New Window

David Moles wrote:

> My Java IDE differentiates between Find/Replace in current working file,
> and Find/Replace in entire project. I don't know if that's an analogous
> situation or not.

Hmm, kind of "inbetween", isn't it... based on the definition I gave
(which is mostly my own personal one, I'm not sure there's any
clearly-recognised standard definition out there), it's probably a
Search rather than a Find.  But having said that, most apps I can think
of handle it via Edit->Find with a choice of "search current/all docs"
in the dialog.

To go back to the original question, the Java Guidelines themselves
avoid any keyboard shortcut collisions by specifying toolbar graphics
for both Find and Search, but a shortcut only for Find:

http://java.sun.com/products/jlf/ed2/book/Appendix.B.html#50077

Cheeri,
Calum.