text in icons - scalable gorilla

hey...

really not the biggest issue out there, but I was wondering what's
involved with svg theme and text preview in icons?  all the other themes
I tested here seem to display the text preview in the icons fine with
nautilus 1.1.15, but scalable gorilla has problems.  it either doesn't
display at all, or the text isn't inside the icon.

any ideas on this?

wouldn't really bother me except for that it's the theme I use and I use
the text preview for a stretched TODO.txt on my desktop =)

thanks for any help,
chris