[BUG] [nautilus2]: "drag" will not "drop"

There's two issues I've encountered with Nautilus2; one, drag and drop
does not work from the list view. Two, when dragging from the icon view,
sometimes it will not "drop." This results in the cursor keeping the
"drag" icon, and the mouse being more or less useless -- clicking on
windows doesn't do anything, etc. I had to switch to a terminal an
"killall nautilus" to get the mouse into a working state again.