Re: [Galeon-devel] Re: toolbar issues

Although a throbber capplet sounds overkill to me, I agree it would be
nice to share the setting. If it's coming anyway I think we should use
it in galeon too.

IMHO something that Gnome misses is a central all-in-one theming
capplet. Ideally you could define your gtk, nautilus, and metacity
styles here, as well as your throbber. And create metathemes. Sounds
like a fun project to me, so again, if there is interest, i would be
willing to hack on it.

Cheers,
Jorn