Re: toolbar issues

Again (this has come up in previous ui discussions) we are talking about
two kinds of consistency...

1) When I say consistency I mean that evolution may not look the same as
nautilus (their themes may even clash, or not "match", oh my!).  This is
what I want.

2) When you say consistency you mean that the forward action always has
the same forward icon.

I agree with you on 2), but that's not what I've been talking about....