Re: Patch for 78542 - change thumbnails to use a thread

ons 2002-05-22 klockan 23.09 skrev Damon Chaplin:

> I've changed the code to add a timeout before running convert which
> will kill it if it doesn't exit in a reasonable time (currently 10
> seconds, though I think maybe 1 or 2 minutes is better.)
> I've tested this with a dummy 'convert' script that just sleeps, and it
> works fine.

Please make the timeout short. I chmod -x convert last week because it
hangs to often (on .xcf.gz if I remember correctly).

Btw, thumbnails in ~/.nautilus/thumbnails seems to be keep even if the
source directory does not exists any longer...

	-Jens