Re: nautilus initial window size

Here is a little patch to implement this funtionality. I'm running it
right now and it's great. If I open a new window from the desktop it
shows up in the same size as before. Otherwise the windows stay the same
size once opened.

It shouldn't have any impact on session management.

Any objections to committing this little patchlet? :)

- Frank