Re: desktop font + PATCH for 82565

That's not a bad idea.  In fact I sort of like it better then adding
another preference.  It would only be a partial fix though.  The extreme
zoom levels could still end up looking funny (this problem is basically
why Eazel had the font_size_at_default_zoom_level preference).

Maybe it's good enough though...  (It would be for me anyway, I don't plan
on setting the default zoom level to anything crazy like 25% or 200%)

--
The theory of groups is a branch of Mathematics in which one does
something to something and then compares the result with the result