Re: nautilus initial window size

> I was thinking about this.  It would be nice if when a user chooses to
> open a folder in new window while using the single window preference
> that the folder open to its previous state.

How about this:

Single window mode: when user closes window save the geometry for the
current directory but also for the initial one. So if you choose "Open
in new window" for a directory it will open in the expected geometry,
but when you open a window from the desktop then it will also open the
way you last closed it.

Multiple window mode: just save the geometry for the current directory
when closing the window

- Frank