toolbar button fix ...

Hi there,

	So - I just got sufficiently annoyed with the BonoboUIToolbar, and
thinking about various ways to fix the theming issue - and I came to the
conclusion that the easiest way to do it is ( in the absence of a
GtkPlug/Socket that works nicely in-proc wrt. no redundant Xwindows
inserted between Socket->Plug), to sacrifice some of my principals.

	So; I added a:

void bonobo_ui_component_widget_set   (BonoboUIComponent  *component,
				       const char         *path,
				       GtkWidget          *widget,
				       CORBA_Environment  *opt_ev);

	this will (if the associated container is in-proc) whack the widget
directly into the toolbar, so theming, and other wierdness should work
out all right; if you're out of proc it 'transparently' pushes it across
wrapped inside a BonoboControl :-)

	So - I hope we can close some of the tedious nautilus bugs related to
this pretty easily; we need to merge the history thing back into a
single widget - so that then I can fix the 'minimum width' of toolbar
items bug, without making the 'v' seem massively spaced out.

	Hope this helps Galeon too, I think it's prolly easier this way than
having special custom drop-down widgets all around the place.

	Regards,

		Michael.