Re: [patch] nautilus window border icon

Jan Arne Petersen <jpetersen gnome-de org> writes:

> This patch displays the real file icons instead of the "shell" icon.

Woo-hoo! Cool.

When doing Ctrl+Alt+Tab, previously the desktop showed up as
".gnome-desktop" with the cheese puff icon - I think it should say
"Desktop" and have a desktop icon (as in the "show desktop" applet).
With your patch it probably still says .gnome-desktop and probably has
a folder icon, right? Do you think we could put in a special-case hack
for the desktop window?

Havoc