Re: Way to go bug team...

On Sunday 03 November 2002 3:25 pm, Dave Bordoley wrote:
|  I wanted to give a high five to everyone on the bug team. As of this
|  morning nautilus only has 10 more bugs than gtk on the weekly bug
|  summary.(http://bugzilla.gnome.org/weekly-bug-summary.cgi)

I am curious: do you think that Nautilus is ready for "prime time" now?
What about its dependency on Galeon (Galeon2) for web surfing?
Do you think that Galeon is *different* product (and its bugs should not be
counted), or Nautilus+Galeon is *integrated solution*?

I have to admit that I use Nautilus from time to time, and haven't reported
any bugs yet.

--
Best Regards,

Vadim Plessky