Re: bonobo property page fix

Hi James,

On Fri, 2002-11-08 at 18:58, James Willcox wrote:
> Hmm, I think you are confused (or at least I certainly am)......the
> viewport (now a scrolled window) is on the Control side, as it's part
> of the Notes view.  Anyway, new patch attached.

	Yes; I'm dead confused ;-) thanks.

	Another thing is that it's often worth doing:

	pb = CORBA_getFoo ();
	if (BONOBO_EX (&ev))
		pb = CORBA_OBJECT_NIL;

	etc...

	Of course - I keep meaning to get that invariant into the ORB - so we
can rely on it and make life siginificantly easier for ourselves on the
uncommon path - but as yet, with no joy.

	Hmm; any takers ?

	Regards,

		Michael.