kde sees gz files into konqueror, nautilus does not

sorry, for my ignorance, but could I see gz files in Nautilus (with some
viewer) as does Konqueror (through Arc, it seems). When browsing with
Konqueror I just click (and it's just "one" click) over the .gz icon and
it shows me the content of the file as a dir like it's inside the zipped
file, could I do the same with Nautilus. Nautilus has my preference :)
thansk

--
Adagilson Batista Bispo da Silva
Bibliotecário