Re: Status of medusa?

On Sun, 2002-11-17 at 12:29, Curtis C. Hovey wrote:
> I've been trying to install medusa from cvs with the aim of getting
> something like I had running under gnome 1.4, and tinkering with it for
> my current gnome2 setup.
>
> What branch should I be using? gnome-2-branch?

I assume cvs head. Not sure though. There was no gnome2 release of
medusa and the gnome-2 branches have been basically used for 2.0.x
stable releases.

> Is anyone else tinkering with medusa?

Seth had mentioned he was going to work on it, not sure if anything ever
materialized. He's been pretty busy.

> If I get something working, who can and will approve changes?

I'm sure you could get someone to review and approve your patches.

dave