Re: Question re: Icon Theme implementation

On 7 Oct 2002, mike wrote:

> I am running recent Nautilus etc with the icon theme stuff
>
> I have been playing with the Bluecurve theme from RH8, which seems to be
> broken with current cvs
>
> So I can do some fixing could someone tell me where nautilus picks up
> the icons for different mime-types (directory, app type etc)
>
> With the sttandard gnome icon theme everything works right but if I use
> Bluecurve all directories and most file-types show as the unrecognised
> icon

Make Bluecurve inherit from gnome and it should be ok.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a lounge-singing moralistic senator who dotes on his loving old ma. She's
a bloodthirsty Buddhist single mother on the trail of a serial killer. They
fight crime!