Subject: [Librsvg-devel] librsvg - segfault and wrong memory allocation
Date: Saturday 26 October 2002 12:59 am
From: Vadim Plessky <plessky cnt ru>
To: librsvg-devel lists sourceforge net

See attached zip archive.
rsvg segfaults on SVG example, and rsvg_display says that it's trying to
allocate 1.9GB of memory...

$ rsvg home-2.0.svg home-2.0.png
Segmentation fault

$ rsvg_display home-2.0.svg
GLib-ERROR **: gmem.c:141:g_malloc(): failed to allocate 1978021228 bytes
aborting...
Aborted

Archive also has PNG file, with this example rendered at 64x64 using Sodipodi
export capability.
SVG drawing has been created in Sodipodi 0.27

Best Regards,

Vadim Plessky