Patch: Snap to grid.

Here is a patch that implements snap to grid on the desktop.   I have a few
concerns that are periferal to this.  First off there is no good way to handle
an overflow of icons right now.  It was suggested to change the zoom level of
the desktop, and that works, but it returns to the default zoom level on
startup.  I left the code for this in, but commented.  Also, there are several
places in NautilusIconContainer where they use DESKTOP_PAD_VERTICAL and
DESKTOP_PAD_HORIZONTAL for padding of icons instead of ICON_PAD_*, I was
wondering if this was correct or not. One other thing comes to mind.  The
strech icon feature is not one that I have ever used, and I don't see it as
being particularly useful. If this feature were removed and the elipsing of
text were implemented.  The laying out of icons could be significantly
simplified and there could be a small performance enhancement.  Anyway, just
food for thought.

-Govind Salinas

=====
--A message from the system administrator: 'I've upped my priority. Now up yours.'