Re: pluggable context menus ...

On Sun, 2002-10-27 at 20:52, Manuel Clos wrote:
t.

> So I think we should include all mime-type options under the same
> submenu, so the main context menu never gets cluttered.

As a user and not a developer I wanted to state that having the
mime-options listed under one uniform submenu would be the cleanest
option.

This takes care of concerns other people have voiced on the thread about
positions of other options changing in the order and the other concerns
about cluttering up the context menu.

For a user I can state that having the entries in a context menus
changing all the time depending on what file you are right-clicking on
is a bit annoying. This idea would give the opportunity to add minor
features to mime-type handling that previously have had to be taken care
of through scripts.

--
Johnathan Bailes	BAE Systems ESI

 "UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because
 that would also stop you from doing clever things." - Doug Gwyn
---