Re: PATCH: Bug 82463

Thanks, but using the home folder as my desktop is not an option... It
also wouldn't help as I need new windows to do file managing, not just
to view my home folder.
BTW, do you also want to remove "New Terminal" then? This seems even
more out of place there... Although very convenient...
(This is really just my opinion, not meant sarcastically or anything)
I guess I could learn to use Applications -> Home Folder and my Terminal
launcher instead but be aware that this is much less efficient as I have
to move a lot more (fitts law) while the "New Window" option is just two
mouseclicks away without any movement at all when the pointer is over
the desktop.

- Daniel