Re: The future direction of the Nautilus UI

Hi,

If nothing else, it's clear a transition to an OO model can't be
completed in a 2.2 timeframe... you could only start on it.
So you need to find some intermediate state that would be shippable to
move in that direction.

I'm not sure I'd take "navigation model is confusing" as gospel, given
that nearly all computer users use a web browser as one of their
primary applications. This is something we can probably expect nearly
everyone has gotten used to and roughly figured out.

Havoc