Re: The future direction of the Nautilus UI

I think that we are losing site of the goal here;To have a filemanager
that allows users to efficiently manage and access their files locally
or *remotely*.  The question I now have is, how is a pure "OO nautilus"
more efficient in that respect to a "navigation nautilus"?

Example:
1) /home/reg/Documents/Multimedia/Videos/Animee/Movies
I would have what 6 six open windows (5 unwanted) to get to files in
Movies.  Also what happens if a window for one folder is already open in
another workspace?

--
 "There has grown in the minds of certain groups in this country the
idea that just because

-Robert Heinlein, Life Line, 1939