Re: Why dont you guys ask the users what we want?

Hello Unknown,

On Sat, 2002-09-07 at 20:59, unknown unknown wrote:
> Before you start on the OO interface redesign, why dont you discuss them in
> public on slashdot with the users?
> I dont mean just discuss it on a little tiny mailing list but how about make
> it more public, this seems like a HUGE HUGE change and it might not be for
> the better or it might.

	I think you mistake the noisy, opinionated with those who can actually
make change happen.

	I imagine things will continue much as before, with stable, sensible,
incremental, user useful improvements.

	When Alex and Dave catch the "big new paradigm" bug, I'll be more
concerned ;-)

	Regards,

		Michael.