Re: Nautilus and tar.gz/tar.bz2

I am going to edit the often mentioned request for browsing into an
archive.

Has anyone thought of chunking the whole VFS method and instead creating
a File-Roller view since File-Roller hooks into Nautilus so well?

Instead of firing off the File-Roller app the view would give you the
File-Roller screen where you could browse the archive in the same manner
as you do when you launch File-Roller.