Is there a LDAP view in Nautilus already?

Hi Folks,
	Does Nautilus/gnome-vfs have a view to browse LDAP
structures? My day job could use a nice interface into GRID enabled
services and data files which are catalogued via LDAP.

If Nautilus does not have such a view, we may develop one along with some
gnome-vfs modules to do GLOBUS enabled file transfer. Our vision is to
drag and drop files from one location on a GRID to another with Nautilus.

Thanks,

Martin Sevior