themeing the toolbar navigation pull down

Hi all,

As I understand it, the toolbar navigation pull-downs are GtkWindows, like
tooltips, and display the background pixmap specified for GtkWindow in my
gtkrc file.  I would like to specify different pixmaps for the pull-down
widgets.  Can this be done in a way simliar to that for tooltips?  Is
there an equivalent to "detail = 'tooltip'" for the pull-downs?

possibly relevant snippet of my gtkrc ...

style "window"
{
  engine "pixmap" {
    image