image slideshow - how?

Hi

I use nautilus for browsing files. When I enter a directory with images,
I'd like to view them all one by one ( a slideshow ), without
double-clicking on an image, click back, double-click on the next...

Now I've set nautilus to view images with gqview, where you can go
full-screen and then press space to go to next image.

Any other way to do it? ( so I don't depend on gqview )

Thanks,
--
Marius Andreiana
Soluţii informatice bazate pe Linux / Linux-based IT solutions